Building Science Centers
One Exhibit at a Time
What is STEM For All?
STEM For All is a 501-c3 public charitable organization (EIN 81-4064785) with a vision to spread STEM education and make it accessible and affordable to people of all socio-economic backgrounds.
STEM For All has the following missions:
- Popularize Science, Technology, Engineering, Math through Arts, Sports, and Cultural Activities
- Build Low-Cost Science Centers, Built Mostly by Local Students
- Make Science Centers as Popular as Public Libraries
How Do We Plan to Achieve These Missions?
- We start with teaching our local students STEM concepts and helping them build simple, low cost science center exhibits.
- We help them present those exhibits in schools, libraries, science museums, playgrounds and cultural events.
- We train them adequately to teach other students of their age group and parents.
- Ninety simple exhibits and ten large exhibits will form a low cost science center.
- We get the students involved as much as they can in building the ten large exhibits, depending upon the safety and design complexity.
How Can You Help?
- Sign up your students (Pre-K to 8th Grade; High School to be added later)
- Get involved in your students’ STEM activities. Parental supervision is essential.
- Inform us of any science/STEM festival in and around Lansing area.
- Inform your school about us.
- Any donation is welcome. Donations are tax deductible.
Inspire Your Kids to be Excited about Science and Math.